Use full screen for better viewing.

Samaritan Hospital, Salem, Oregon

Thumbnail Image

Date

1911~

Creators

Journal Title

Journal ISSN

Volume Title

Publisher

Abstract

Description

Originally called the Carwright Sanatorium, built in the late 1800s. Later called the Florence Sanatorium, and then Willamette Sanatorium. It was later used as a boarding house. Willamette University used it as a women's residence hall from 1942-1946 when the Navy V-12 unit was housed in Lausanne Hall.
Black and White

Keywords

Citation